Saturday, July 9

Just a little explanation and introduction is needed...

I've jumped in.

After months of lusting over pretty nail polish pictures and denying myself the ability to share my artwork, I've started a nail blog.

Oh but not your average nail blog. One where I can show "my process" of drawing and brainstorming out my nail art on paper before attempting it on my nails.

What I can promise is my creativity in expressing my design talents in the form of nail and jewelry art. My two hobbies and after work passions. Also the occasional misspelled word and some imperfect grammar, but how many of you are actually reading posts anyway, right?

I hope you enjoy and I look forward to comments and suggestions from the nail community that I feel like I'm already a member of.

Here's a sneak peek of my first post;

Wishing you love and chip-free nails.

No comments:

Post a Comment