Monday, July 25

Venom

Along with the Cheetos the Cheetah manicure I did, I couldn't help but do a snake print one.

I found this print on an awesome bag I couldn't afford... second best thing, put it on my nails of course!

Click image to view larger.

Click image to view larger
I love the way my thumb came out, I may have to redo do this mani in some more "swampy" colors and just use the thumb pattern on all my nails.

I'm going through some douchrome love so I'll be putting you all through that in the next couple posts. With all this dearness in the midwest, some rainbow flashing colors seem perfect.

Love and chip-free nail polish to you all!

5 comments:

  1. Love it! I'm new to doing my own nails, so please forgive my ignorance, but how did you do that?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a technique I call toner transfer as long as you can use a copy machine you can reduce any image in black and white and place it on your nail. I just took a picture of a snake skin pattern, reduced it and placed it on my nail with rubbing alcohol.

    It's similar to newspaper nails, just instead of newspaper, cut out pieces of black and white print outs from laser printers/copiers.

    Here's a video:
    http://www.refinery29.com/newsprint-nails-the-easiest-and-coolest-nail-diy-ever

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! You transferred the image from your purse, oh wait, the purse you didn't buy but remembered the print pattern, amazing! it's gorgeous and the color is fabulous, love it and how you explain it in the comments. Nice.

    Love,

    George :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got some weird looks, while taking pictures of the purse. But, nail polish is much cheaper than an $80 purse no matter how much I loved it.

    I can't way to redo this one is shimmer green and olive.. It should be cool.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww so cool!
    what would you say about mines ? I'm just a beginner ;D
    manicure-nails.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete